Sunday, October 11, 2009

That's Showbiz

My drama performances are on this Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Saturday night. For a piece that is only allowed to go for 8 minutes, it sure does take a lot of preparation. I have to be at the place where I rehearse:
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm Wednesday (tech rehearsal),
and at the Banyule Theatre (what an attractive name (*cough*):
6:20 pm to 10:50 pm Thursday (dress rehearsal)
12:00 pm to 10:30 pm (ish) Friday (rehearsals and first performance)
12:00 pm to 11:00 pm (ish) Saturday (2nd two performances).
Oh dear me. All this for my 9 lines. Joy. My teacher also went and cut my kicking Tay in the balls. I'm half disappointed and half relieved.
Cat xx

1 comments:

Chrissie said...

You sound busier than me.
Which isn't necessarily good, considering I'm in year 12.

And I was excited to here about the outcome of kicking Tay in the balls. Now I will never know...