Wednesday, October 7, 2009

But what if I miss?

In a week and 2 days I have my end of year drama performance. We are not ready at all. Even though our performance can only be eight minutes (there are so many different classes that that's all the time we have), we've only just finished writing it and we have terrible set up on stage and don't know some of our lines. On dear. There's one part that I'm particularly worried about:
I have to kick Tay in the balls. Not really obviously, but I have to pretend. Even though I fought to be the one who does that, I'm really nervous about it. Today we tried it for the first time, and the first time I did it I missed, and actually got him...you know. I felt so bad. Apart from feeling so bad, it also took me a while to get the confidence to try again. I tried next on my teacher. Successfully! Hurrah! So then I tried with Tay again and did it properly! Beforehand though I was sooo nervous. And then Gavin (my teacher) said:
"Just try one more time Cat."
And so I did and Tay was like:
"Arrrgh!"
And I screamed. Actually screamed. And then:
"Just kidding!" said Tay.
Not. Funny. At. All.
So I actually did hit him. On the arm.
I think the worst thing though, is that if on the day I accidentally hurt him, I won't know until after the show for sure, because he'll be pretending to be hurt anyway. Oh dear, dear me.
Cat xx

1 comments:

Chrissie said...

Awww.

That made me laugh =P