Monday, October 12, 2009

La bella Italia

A fantasmanastic thing has happened. My parents have decided to let me do something far beyond anything I have ever done before. It will be not only fun, but challenging, exciting, completely different, culturally and educationally beneficial and many other things that I can't think of due to my excitement. Yeah, that's right: next year in September, I'm going on five month exchange to Italy! Oh. My. Gosh! Just eight days ago I started seriously considering it, and now my parents (who I've decided are s.a.i.n.t.s) have decided I can go! Not in January, which was one of the options, but this is so very awesome! I shall be partying in Pisa and raving in Rome. I shall be chatting it up in Italiano. Oh look, pretty Italy photos:












6 comments:

michelle said...

ahhh, cat, i'm so envious!
i've always wanted to go on an exchange... the different culture/languages appeals to me.
wow... italy. mmm. pizza and pasta and fashion. hahaha.

Chrissie said...

So so so so jealous.
That's all I can say, or else I may get aggressive in my jealous state.

Anonymous said...

L'italia è bellisima. Ma molto freddo.

Snake Charmer said...

omg i am SO INCREDIBLY JEALOUS!! i hope u have an AMAZING time!!!! :))

frangipani princess said...

omg. i'm going to france next year on exchange :)
i hope you have an amazing time. Italy is so beautiful, we went there last year on holidays :D

xx

Áine said...

wow girl! Thats brill,you must be only off your face excited! Have a fab time! *even though I just remembered your not goin for a while yet,woops*

Keep Smiling,
Smileyfreak :)x!