Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Thursday.

Daydream Lily tagged this on to "anyone who wants to do the post", so I decided to fill it out. I'm really sorry that I've only posted tags this week. I'll post something real very soon.
1. Where is your cell phone: In my room, charging.
2. Your hair: has grown too long. It's pretty much lost its shape. I should get it cut soon.
3. Your favorite food: I don't really have one favourite food. I love frozen yogurt (fro-yo. teehee) at the moment, does that count?
4. Your dream from last night: I don't remember what I dreamed last night. Did you know you have about 4 dreams a night? I barely ever remember mine though.
5. Your favorite drink: Flat white or mocha. Yum.
6. Your dream/goal: is to be some kind of writer. Journalism or an author preferably.
7. What room are you in: the back room.
8. What are your hobbies: writing and blogging, recorder, piano, drama, singing, netball, reading.
9. What is your fear: Many things. Not death though. I'm not afraid of death.
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years: finishing a degree in journalism or art or something else write-ish.
11. Where were you last night: At drama and then home for the rest of the night.
12. Something you are not: a piece of cake.
13. Muffins: are delicious, although I'm more of a cup cake person. They're so cute!
14. Wish list items: Veronica Mars, ink for my type-writer and some nice summery clothes.
15. Where did you grow up: Melbourne, but I'm still growing up.
16. Last thing you did: Had pasta for lunch. Yummy.
17. What are you wearing: Pyjamas.
18. Your TV: Is constantly on. Way too much.
19. Your pets: Never had a pet. Except sea-monkeys.
20. Your friends: Are wonderful.
21. Your favorite store: Op shops and book shops. I love book shops.
22. Your favorite color: Purple, although I love most colours really. Particularly bright ones.
I hope you enjoyed that and I apologise if you didn't. With no further ado, I'll now tag this on to some bloggers I love:
Camelgirl and Smileyfreak.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to know you! Fabulous blog! :)

Áine said...

Thanks for tagging me! I filled it out and it's on my blog now :)