Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cassie's Therapy Video...Wow.


The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!
Good luck! Oh, by the way, you have to watch Cassie's therapy video to fully understand this post...or just love Skins!
To Lauren
, because I know I can count on her to make me feel better and give me blogger tags.
To Miss Moi
, because she always makes me smile and laugh.
To
Joolz, her blog makes me feel happy and inspired.
And to
Polly, because she's a truly amazing writer, even if she doesn't know it.
Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with nice jeans and girls with floral prints.
I like singing so loud with friends in the street that people stare.
I like hot chocolates on cold, rainy days.
I like making up dances and cheers.
I like hugs from friends that keep you safe.
I like finally understanding something that's been confusing me for ages.
I love it when someone compliments you on something you were worried about and they don't know how happy they've made you.
Today wasn't great, but it's lovely to be warm and comfortable at home.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate
intolerance and ignorance.
I hate it when I let nasty people get me down.
I hate it when bad things happen to good people and they just don't need it.
I hate it when I laugh nervously and it's super awkward.
I hate being sick and knowing you can't eat even though you're starving.
I hate when my friends go away, but in a way, it's nice to talk to different people.
I hate when I've upset someone and I just have to wait until they forgive me and I know it's my fault.
I hate thinking of things I hate.
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.

3 comments:

Camelgirl said...

Ooh, I love Cat.
:)

Chrissie said...

"I like singing so loud with friends in the street that people stare."

ehehe
How much fun =]

kiss hug

misspollyhadadolly said...

aw thankyou so much cat, really.