Sunday, October 4, 2009

Outfits I love, but could never pull off...

I don't think I'll ever be able to wear jumpers/cardigans/shirts as dresses. When I just wear a short-ish dress, I spend the whole day/night pulling it down. This would be even more distracting. I think she looks really nice and comfortable. I would look awkward and uncomfortable.


This girl looks awesome. I love everything she's wearing. Especially the play suit. But seriously, comment if you're brave enough to wear something that short. You have my respect.

I really like the grungy type look, but it's easy to cross the line from cute to cat-burglar. I really love these tights and glasses, and the outfit contrasts perfectly with her hair. Fortunate, really. So yes, she pulls it off, I couldn't.

Great dress. I love the sleeves. Her shoes look lovely with the outfit. I'm not gutsy enough to wear white. I eat far too much chocolate for that.
Cat xx

3 comments:

Erimentha said...

awesome blog kat!

Athena. said...

lovelovelove these! xx

michelle said...

oooh! i like the first outfit the best. it's adorable!
your comment about "spending the whole day/night pulling it down" reminded me of the time i wore a strapless dress and spent the whole night pulling it UP. :P haha. it was so bothersome!