Monday, June 1, 2009

She's all alone. She's loving it...

My younger sister, father and mother (i.e. everyone who lives at my place but me) are out watching Amy perform recorder, and although I am supportive of my sister's creative talents, I don't think either of us care if I see her performing or not. That's why I am currently home all alone, listening to Elvis and writing this blog as the water for my pasta boils.
Ah to be independent. Who's to stop me from doing something truly insane like listening to the TV and music at the same time? I'll tell you who: No one. So far since I got home I've: had a coffee (my parents would not approve), watched "Scrubs", loaded some music onto iTunes, written a blog, practised piano, practised recorder, called my Grandma, started the pasta and started to write this. That's right. I am a complete rebel. I bet you wish you could be crazy like me.
But seriously, I love to be able to just kick back, and leave my chores until 5 minutes before my parents get back. To be in control is an incredibly great feeling. So lets think, is it the ability to relax that I love, or the lack of authority. Hum dum, there's a thought. I'm about to mull it over, all alone...
Cat xx

0 comments: