Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm hounored, really I am...

It seems incredibly wrong that I'm being robbed of my education. Here at my school we have duty students. Today I'm on role which means that all day instead of being in class I have to go around to all the year nine and ten classes and take attendance. For me, this is awesome. I don't have to go to class and I still get most of each period off. Also, because all year tens are at work experience the job gets done in minutes and for the rest of the time I just read. So it's good for me. But what about the student who has a science test the next day and needs to revise? Or the one who ends up with a pile of homework that could rival Mt. Everest? There is some flexibility: you can swap days etc, but only so much can be done. In fact I think this means I'm going to fall behind in maths. I could swap...nah.
Cat xx

0 comments: