Monday, June 15, 2009

My latest obsession...

I've been watching "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" on YouTube. It's actually really good, not one of those shows that was really bad, but that I haven't watched since I was too young to notice. unfortunately I can't find much of season 2 on YouTube, so I've skipped ahead a bit. It's really funny and I absolutely love Hilda and Salem. Who wouldn't like a show that features a cat hungry for world domination? So basically, I'm just saying you should most certainly watch it!
Cat xx

2 comments:

BB ♥ said...

Have you ever seen the cartoon version? It's not as good but some parts are pretty funny.

:)

Miss Shivi said...

Oh my god, I remember this show! I used to watch it on tv all the time. They really need to bring it back! I always remember how fake Salem looked- coz sometimes they used the stuffed cat but at other times I think they used a real cat.
At least they have Wizards of Waverly Place on tv now, that's a bit similar to it.