Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It never rains but it pours...

We live in a world of extremes. As it said in "An Inconvenient Truth", climate change is intensifying the weather. Extreme droughts, floods, typhoons etc. So, we've been in a drought practically my whole life and in summer we're all frittering away in the sun, burning and slowly becoming cancerous. Then, along comes winter and it's freeeeeezing cold. Seriously, I cannot remember a day colder than today. I walked to music after school today and I swear I'm lucky that I still have my fingers and toes. It started to rain and I was running and I couldn't feel my toes and just a few moments after I stepped into my music teachers house, it started to hail. Oh god, the cold. I mean, as I've already said, I'm all for winter when I'm safe indoors but not when I'm forced to experience it. Not complaining or anything...
Cat xx

0 comments: