Friday, May 15, 2009

If ever there was a website worth telling you about...

This wins. You know how great it feels to wear cute, unique, vintage-y jewellery? This is the place to go to buy that jewellery. i was just innocently flicking through "Frankie" when I found a small segment on this website: www.thischarminggirl.com. You know, if I hadn't been very bored one night, then I wouldn't have thought "Hum dum dee dum...I know! I'll look up the various websites recommended in 'Frankie'!"
But the good Lord smiled upon me, so there I sat, and came upon jewellery gold. Not literally, but...you know. Anyway, this was not a one night stand. Not a mere fling. This meant something. Something big, and now it has blossomed into a committed relationship. Even if you don't actually buy anything it's all beautiful, so just have a browse. The internet never looked so good!
Cat xx

1 comments:

Lady from Switzerland said...

AHHH! I LOVE THAT WEBSITE!
Never had quite enough money to buy anything, though.