Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I love a happy reunion...

which is why I was so thrilled when I found out that the boys are back together! "Which boys?", I hear you ask. Why the M'n'M boys of course! Remember they split up and were sold in seperate colours? Tragic if you ask me. I mean, if you could tell what colour you were getting before you bought them, I'd be all for it (some chocolates just aren't meant to be together. Besides, I'm a sucker for brown M'nMs), but you can't! It's like some kind of riddle.
So things being as they were, I was ecstatic when I saw a heartfelt, touching add where a couple of fat, colourful chocolates sang to eachother in white suits. I was moved. Finally the meaning has been put back into my life. Finally I can sing, dance, rejoice. All because of the M'n'Ms.
Cat xx

0 comments: