Sunday, September 6, 2009

Things that I'm loving at the moment:

Excersise:
Over the past three days I have gone on two jogs around the block. You prbably think that's a ridiculous blip of a thing and not even worth pointing out, but for me it is alot and very impressive. I also play netball twice a week and walk for about half an hour a day to and from the tram. Ok, so that's a bit pathetic by normal standards, but I'm taking baby steps. It's not the actual excersise I enjoy, but the feeling that I'm doing something good for my body.

Lemon Sorbet:
As you may know, each issue of Frankie includes a recipe. This issue it was for lemon sorbet. I am an awful cook, but this looked simple so I decided to make it, and it was delicious. Yes, it is yet another reason for everyone to scurry off to the news agency and buy the latest issue!

Poached:
My absolute favourite cafe. It has tres delicious coffee and juices, and very yummy toasted sandwiches. If you're near enough you should definitely head down to it. It's near the corner of Lygon Street and Glen Lyon Road in Carlton, Melbourne.

Bubble Struggle 2: Rebubbled:
Since getting Facebook I've become head over heels addicted to this game. You play a devil man and you have to shoot the bouncing bubbles. My sister plays it as well and she's a good twenty levels ahead of me. I must beat her!

Cat xx

0 comments: