Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Top Fives...

My Top Five Top Fives:


One: Movies:
1- Aladdin, Alice in Wonderland, Hercules, Toy Story, Toy Story 2
2- She's the Man, The Notebook, Mean Girls, Legally Blonde
3-Vicky Christina Barcelona, Paranoid Park, (500) Days of Summer
4- Mirror Mask, The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, The Princess Bride
5- The Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Sound of Music, Mary Poppins.




Two: Books:
1- Ella Enchanted
2- the Harry Potter series, the Georgia Nicholson series
3- All Sarah Dessen
4- Charlotte's Web
5- Looking For Alibrandi, Saving Francesca, On the Jellicoe Road




Three: TV:
1- Gilmore Girls
2- Veronica Mars, Skins
3- Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, Friends
4- NCIS, House, Bones
5- Beauty and the Geek (Lame...)





Four: Music:
1- Songs that make me happy
2- Songs that make me sad
3- The Cat Empire, Little Red, "Teenage Dirtbag" by Wheatus
4- Songs that make me dance
5- Songs that make me sing along





Five: At the Moment:
1- Santa Claus, Christmas, Stockings, Candy Canes
2- My typewriter, my pretty new shoes
3- Lollipops
5- You (and I don't mean that in the soppy "everyone and anyone" way. I mean specifically you people who bother to read my blog. Don't call me soppy. Ya mum's soppy.)

*Note: I do realise that none of these lists consists of five things. I'm sorry, I couldn't do it. So they're sort of split into groups. Some of them aren't clearly defined, but oh well. I mean, could you really do top fives and mean it? Because that would be impossible for me. Capisci? That means do you understand in Italian. Once again, I am molto excited for my trip.
Cat xx

2 comments:

catherine. said...

thanks so much for the link

your blog is so happy and upbeat, its hard not to love :)

xx, catherine

michelle said...

hahaha, yeah, i was wondering why some of your lists didn't have the "correct number" of stuff, but then i read the last bit, and it all makes sense! ;)
i don't think i could ever do "top 5 lists"... as soon as i make them, i usually then realise that i've forgotten some bits, so then i have to change it... i change my mind too much to have a definite "top 5" of anything, haha.
and omg, i remember that scene from friends (in that pic for tv shows); so funny! i love friends...
italy! :D yay!!
x