Sunday, November 8, 2009

Awesome Blogger Award!

The super awesome Camelgirl awarded me with this awesome blogger award. Thanks so much! Yay, my first award! I'm so excited! Here's the award and rules:

1. thank whoever gave this to you
2. copy award
3. post it in your blog
4. tell us 7 things that your readers don’t know
5. link 7 new bloggers
6. notify winners of the award with a comment on their blog
7. keep being awesome

Ok, so here I go. If you read my Honest Scrap post, you'll know I don't have many interesting facts, but I'll try my hardest:
1. Even though my grandma was one of 13, my grandad one of 11 and my mum one of 6, I only have 3 first-cousins.
2. I never study for Italian tests.
3. I love ice-cream cake more than any other type of cake.
4. When I was in grade six, I had a huge crush on Hamish Blake.
5. I cried in "Gilmore Girls" when Rory graduated from high school. I really am that lame.
6. I can't whistle.
7. Couples make me want to throw up, but only because I'm secretly jealous.

Now I'd like to award this to some fabulous bloggers:
Julia
Michelle
Frangipani Princess
Athena
Miss Shivi
Miffie
Lilee

6 comments:

Athena. said...

thankyou lovely Cat!
I'm laughing because I'm STILL in love with Hamish Blake, haha!
..and I cannot whistle, either.
xxx

catherine. said...

congratulationnsss bubs :) number 3 & 6 are so true for me as well

catherine, xxx

Janice said...

i LOVE icecream cake!
xxx

misspollyhadadolly said...

do you hate me and darcy?

julialow said...

Awww thank you for the award, Cat! (: You're so lovely.

Ice-cream's the bomb diggity! And don't worry, I still cry when I watch One Tree Hill. It's a girl thing. ;) x

I V Y said...

hey thanks for awarding this to me! sorry i don't like posting these on my blog :) BUT SERIOUSLY THANK YOU HEAPS! means a lot to me :) xx