Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I really do love this world quite a lot...

Good evening everyone,
How are you all tonight?
Why do we always want to know? What makes us want to know what the meaning of life is? What happens after we die? If there's a god, if there's more than one? Of course, those questions have each their own answers. We want to know the meaning of life because we fear there isn't one, we wonder about the end because we're afraid that it really is the end and we hope for a god because we're afraid that it really is all down to us. It feels to me like it all comes down to fear. Why can't we accept life as we see it and just live? We all search for the peace we'll find in knowing, but I think there's a certain peace in feeling that what you know is all you need to know. I'm not anti-science or anti-religion, but I don't think these things, these questions, should dominate us. I just wish we could all take a deep breath and live.
Cat xx
Images sourced from the wonderful Sandra Juto.

7 comments:

Áine said...

Wow very meaningful and intense post there Cat :) Fab!!

Erimentha said...

very intense and beautiful miss cat.

there is a blog award on my blog awaiting you!

WOOT!
xxx
eri

Chrissie said...

I think the meaning of life is to find a meaning to life. Sort of your own individual purpose...

I'm commenting =] what did I tell ya?

I don't know how I'm ever going to catch up on all these blogs.
I'll probably finally catch up and then I'll go away on schoolies and get behind again.

-elle♡ said...

wow deep post
while everyone is searching for the meaning of life, i'm just kind of eh about it. ignoring it until someone finds the answer.i'm not so fond of spending my entire life to find a meaning and then dying right afterwards >_>

kimmy said...

awesome blog!! so deep, and so right!

NabilaHazirah said...

Awesome blog,awesome post! Its so,so...intense and i love it!! :)

Snake Charmer said...

so true <3