Friday, November 6, 2009

Cassie's Therapy Video...


The uber cool Catherine (so uber cool that she made me use the word "uber". 3 times...), who shares my name, tagged me for Cassie's Therapy Video, a tag that I love and am completing for the second time. First, I shall tag it along to:

Camelgirl, who tagged me for this a while ago and who is the ultimate bomb diggity.

Smileyfreak, because she is the best commenter ever.

Morgan, 'cause she's almost done with exams and school!

The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire! Good luck! Oh, by the way, you have to watch Cassie's therapy vid (linked above) to fully understand this post...or just love Skins!
Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys who can dance and girls with big smiles.
I like "Skins".
I like junk food but it's bad for me.
I like red cordial.
I like picnics in Spring.
I like duffel coats.
I love my super cool bright orange umbrella, cos even when it's raining, it always feels sunny.
Today I found out that I still have baby teeth and no big ones to replace them.
In some ways, I love everything.
Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular
I like things that I like but I love everything
There’s more choice in like
Cos even the worst things have things you love in them
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate
I hate
mosquito bites.
I hate it when it's too hot to sleep with a doona; I can't get to sleep.
I hate getting bad marks.
I hate that I hate getting bad marks.
I hate belly-dancing. *Shudder*
I hate being bored but in a way, it's relaxing.
I hate pimples, especially when they're painful.
I hate when people forget me.
I hate this, wow. . .
Sorry.
Cat xx

4 comments:

Joolz ^.^ said...

didn't you already do this? why are you posting it again?

smorginator said...

Hey cat,

thanks so much for tagging me in this! i'm feeling quite down tonight and this made me smile so I really appreciate it :)

love morgan

Camelgirl said...

Yay! Thankyou!
Awesomeness!
You're loverly!
xx

Erimentha said...

wow!
thanks cat, this is my blogger tag and i loved your answers so much!

xxx