Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally...

Erimentha and Camelgirl have tagged me with this blogger tag created by Sabine. Here are the rules:

Choose 1 picture that makes you cringe.
Choose 2 pictures that you could stare at for 5 hours.
Chose 1 picture that shows a situation you want to be/ want to be in before you die.
Link 3 bloggers.
Link back to Sabine and the person who tagged you :)

90's fashion. Ick.


Gorgey, Anyone? He's one of my favourite "Gilmore Girls" character and his smile is soo nice.

I love "500 Days of Summer". I could watch it again and again.


I've always wanted to be a writer of some kind. A journalist or an author preferably. Also, isn't this the loveliest photo?
I'm tagging this onto: Athena, Miffie and Catherine.
Eri also tagged me for the One Lovely Blogger Award, which is lovely of her and very exciting. Thankyou! What I have to do for this one is list 7 things I love right now and then link it along:
1. The occasional rain, thunder and lightning (very very frightening).
2. "The Little Rascals". Cutest movie ever.
3. "Ghost's Child" by Sonya Hartnett. It's just the loveliest story.
4. Starburst lollipops.
5. Shady parks.
6. My blue and white sunnies.
7. Brown leather things. (Bags, shoes etc.)
And now I'll tag this along to: Camelgirl and Catherine.
Cat xx
P.S. this took me like a week to do. No clue why...

10 comments:

D. said...

I adore Jess!

catherine. said...

awww, thank you so much :) i really felt like doing a tag too, it must be like some physic name sharing abillity you have. heheh .

catherine , xxx.

Leandra Greenmoon said...

hey cat just checking in to read the latest blog...thought I'd let you know that I've been reading and enjoying...congrats on all the awards :) lol Jess...he was a funny one.

مى said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrissie said...

I love Jess.
So much better than Logan. Pshht.
And Dean.
Oh but Tristan. There was something about Tristan.
Why oh why didn't Rory like Marty?
I really need to watch Gilmore Girls more...

مى said...

I love your blog!! :)

Kipa said...

I absolutely adored Jess. Actually,when he left, I stopped watching gilmore girls.
Great blog!
xoxo

Erimentha said...

jess is HOT!

thanks for doing this cat :)

xxx

Alice in Wonderland said...

I have just found your blog through Smileyfreak, and I thought that I'd just call over to say Hi!
My blog is called "Alice in Wonderland" too! What a coincidence!
I love your blog! Mine is just poetry and things that go on inside my head, but you have given me some inspiration! You are the second "Alice" that I have found! And I always use "curiouser and curiouser" too! How strange is that!

Athena. said...

Thankyou, lovely Cat :) :)
I've done this tag, but I'll definitely do it again!
All my love,
xxx