Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dear Santa...

I would quite like a boy who:

-Respects my opinions even if he doesn't agree with them.

-Understands that just because it's a bit girly, and he doesn't like it, the Gilmore Girls is a good show.

-Doesn't judge based on peoples tastes.

-Has good taste.

-Never, ever comments on what I eat. Ever.

-Wouldn't define me as "talkative" because they know that what I say is more important than how much I say.

-I can talk to.

-Knows who Bob Dylan is. I've found out some people don't. Shame.

-Can appreciate Bob Dylan and The Beatles even if he doesn't like them.

-Likes Choc Wedges.

-Wears board shorts not speedos. Shudder.

-Likes to dance like an idiot. With me.

-Never makes sickeningly sweet lists about the girl he wants.

-Knows that actually yes, we do still need feminists.

-Buys considerate gifts, not just cliches.

-Is ambitious.

-Has a good taste in jeans and shoes.

That's all, Santa. I'm not really asking for too much am I? Thank you,
Cat xx
P.S: Inspired by this post at My Itch Foot.

10 comments:

Áine said...

Good post :) When you find a guy like that,let us know which shop you found him in lol Good luck with your search,hope Santas helpful

Camelgirl said...

Hahaha, I love that the gilmore girls one is SECOND!
:)
Oh and the link for ITCHY FOOT doesn't work.
xx

Sir Miffington Quack Quack said...

I inspired a post!! Yay, me!

Janice said...

CAT
hey! i'm so sorry i thought i was following you all this time, turns out i wasn't :|
anyway now i am
i love this
oh i want a perfect boy too
xxx

D. said...

I want that kind of guy too! I especially agree with the point about Gilmore Girls.

catherine. said...

he sounds pretty bloody fantastic, let me know if he has a friend :) hehehe.

i love love love the dance like an idiot point :D

xx

Joel said...

Jimminey jillickers, Santa's got his work cut out for him this year, doesn't he? Cute post, Cat, keep it up!

Joolz ^.^ said...

somebody has high standards!

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I scheduled a post on my blog to be written a week before Christmas with the exact same title (Dear Santa...). Now everybody will think I stole it from you, haha =P. Great list by the way.

Blaize.

Chrissie said...

I love how the second thing you wrote about is gilmore girls:P

I really need to rewatch that show...