Sunday, August 30, 2009

This Charming Girl...


I got this new dress today. I love it! Only $25.00. Bargain. I look a bit odd in this picture but I love the dress so much it doesn't matter to me in the slightest!








Ooh lala, some lovely finds on thischarminggirl. I love jewellery. Sorry that I've been posting these fashion, picture type posts, there are two reasons really. A) I keep finding cute things that I think you should all see and (this is the real reason), B) I can't think of anything to write about. I'll post something writey soon, promise. Anyway, once again: thischarminggirl. Head on down.
Cat xx

1 comments:

Miss Shivi said...

If you like jewelery then you'll love the line of Disney Couture jewellery! It's been very popular in the states and stars like Miley have been spotted wearing it.

Either seacrh for it one ebay or just google it, the jewelery isn't too epensive either.