Sunday, August 9, 2009

Poor back slash...

Lately I have been getting quite into a few video blogs on YouTube. This is a side effect of having no life- i just sit at home in front of the computer and its blog, vlog, blog, vlog over and over again. Anyway, they are quite funny, so I thought I'd show you some, which you can watch in your spare time (rather than always, like me).

1) GoCheeksGo
Ahh the narcissistic gay boy. So annoying and yet so compelling. It was this video about Miss California's comments on gay marriage that introduced me to him. It's not that I agree with his views- I'm not really sure where I stand on that. I mean, i believe in gay marriage, but it's her opinion.- but this video is highly hilarious.


2) Shanaynay
You've probably already heard of Shanaynay- ie. Shane Dawson dressed as a woman- but I thought in case you hadn't I'd put this here. My favourite Shanaynay vid is 911. Seriously, I'm already laughing in anticipation. I have an extremely immature sense of humour.


3)The Community Channel
This is my favourite. A young Sydney woman just kind of talks about whatever happens to be on her mind at the time, and she makes these example scenes in which she acts every part. Hilarity ensues. A while ago,
Frangipani Princess posted one of her vids (The "We Just Touched Awkwardly" song) and I wasn't that impressed. But after watching more of her videos, I've fallen in vlog love. This is my favourite:

2 comments:

I V Y said...

hey! thanks for the cool comment and following!

frangipani princess said...

i love community channel :)
i haven't watched any of her vids in a while, but it's total genius :D

and the new layout is quite cool, i love the header. I'm not 100% sure on the plain white, maybe a splash more colour?
not sure though...

x