Monday, August 17, 2009

Racism is everywhere...

Here's an odd little find for you. My friend told me to type "i am" into Google search and see what came up (before you actually search). Anyway I did this, but typed in one letter further accidentally and typed in "i am e". 10 results come up underneath as most searched. Four of them were:
I am extremely terrified of Chinese people
I am extremely scared of Chinese people
I am extremely afraid of Chinese people
I am extremely terrified of Chinese.
The last on the list was:
I am evil homer.
What does this say about the acceptance of our society? And what does this say about the TV viewing of our society?
Cat xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good point!
but i don't know anyone who's racist, do you? maybe the number isn't as large as people think, maybe they're just curious about what comes up if you google it...