Monday, July 27, 2009

A survey to listen to...

Try this lovely survey. It's a good boredom buster, but a great boredom causer. Using only song names from one artist, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!

Pick Your Artist: The Cat Empire

Are you a male or female: Voodoo Cowboy
Describe yourself: How To Explain
How do you feel: Sly

Describe where you currently live: Protons, Neutrons, Electrons
If you could go anywhere, where would you go: In My Pocket
Your best friend is: Down at the 303
You and your best friends are: Fishies
What's the weather like: Panama
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Days Like These
What is life to you: The Night That Never End
Your last relationship was: Nothing
Your fear: No Mountain
What is the best advice you have to give:Know Your Name
How I would like to die: Motion
My soul's present condition: Party Started
My motto: Wont Be Afraid

Cat xx

2 comments:

frangipani princess said...

I love that quiz :)
hahahha

x

bumblebeesies said...

i did this on facebook..:)