Tuesday, April 28, 2009

That's time management for you...

It's nice and early on Tuesday morning because for once I actually got up at 6:45 when my alarm is set. There's so much lost time in a morning. So many missed opportunities. I could get so much done if I just got up earlier. I could do music practice or homework, go riding/jogging, clean my room, put more time into my make-up. The list goes on. There are people who basically have a full day before I even get out of bed. I mean, this is on weekends, but still. In fact, that's the other thing. These things I'm talking about, I could easily get done on a weekday when I'm only getting up 45 minutes earlier. What if I got up at 7:00 on weekends? That's up to four hours extra time to get things done. In fact, maybe I should give it a go...nah.
Cat xx

0 comments: