Monday, December 21, 2009

I like things that I like, but I love everything.



Catherine tagged me for Cassie's Therapy Video Tag.
The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Watch Cassie's Video (linked above) to understand the tag.
Also, please link it back to Erimentha, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!
Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys who make me think and girls who make me laugh.
I like summer, the holidays and all things Christmas.
I like feeling like I've achieved something.
I like discovering new music.
I like dancing like an idiot.
I like jumping on my trampoline on warm, sunny days.
I love being with family and friends.
Today I am buying a new pair of bathers.
In some ways, I love everything. Its less, its less of a thing to like, its less distinct, its less particular. I like things that I like but I love everything. There’s more choice in like. Cos even the worst things have things to love in them.
I don’t know what you mean about things I hate.
I hate upsetting people, without realising it.
I hate getting upset for a silly reason, then feeling bad about it, but being unable to stop either feeling.
I hate not being liked by someone, just because.
I hate not being able to sleep.
I hate being bored.
I hate not having the Internet for a week but in a way, I appreciate it lots now.
I hate being hungry, but nowhere near food.
I hate being wrong, but for some reason, too stubborn to admit it.
I hate this, wow. . .Sorry.
I.heart.Cassie.

8 comments:

JMay said...

Great post :-)

Phoebe! said...

Oh i totally agree with all your loves and hates!

thanks for your comment btw. I guess I was in a vulnerable mood and just wished I could pretend i was stronger, you know?
xxxx

Joolz ^.^ said...

whaat why have you posted this three times?

Miss Shivi said...

Wow, what a beautiful photo of 'Cassie', the girl is simply gorgeous!

Áine said...

Great post :) I love dancing like an idiot too lol

Anonymous said...

Hi it's seli
Thanks for the tag. i will re-post my Cassie therapy video, as i only did it last week. But i have tagged you for an award

www.wotiheart.blogspot.com

thanks for being great

xx
seli

Unknown said...

lovee this tag <3
I gave you an award x)
xx scarzz

I V Y said...

love it : )